Welcome to Plato's Closet Lawrence
Don't forget to sell us your stuff! Right now we especially need:
2. Dresses / skirts
3. Swim suits
4. KU gear
5. Running shoes / shorts
6. Pumps and boots
But we'll still buy anything any time (as long as it's in style!)
Here's what's going on right now:
- Race to 5,000 Facebook fans! We have about 1200 left so please tell your friends to Like Us today!:When we hit 5,000, it's gonna get crazy, people. We've got a massive store-wide surprise sale for the day after we hit the "Big 5." Could happen next week, could happen next year. Just keep watchin' that number.
- Spring Stuff:Thousands of our best spring items are on shelves now, including an entire rack devoted to spring break! Come see what you can find!
- Snapchat: Add us at platosclosetku:If you get a snap from us, do not open it! Take your phone into the store and open the snap in front of one of our employees to see what you get!! Our Snapchat friends get access to special deals, discounts and occasional freebies! No screenshots!
- K.U. gear:We have a huge selection for basketball season. Every basketball and football gameday we offer 15% off KU gear!
- Customer Experience Specialist:We've got a new addition to our staff: an in-store personal stylist, there to help you perfect your style and maximize your Plato's experience. Just ask at the register!
We are constantly buying clothes and accessories year-round, so clean out your closet, bring us your clothes and see how much cash YOU can make!
3514 Clinton Parkway, Suite I-6
located next to Hy-Vee and 23rd Street Brewery
in the shopping center at 23rd and Kasold.
If you have a great fashion sense and are a hard-working team player, we want you on staff! Check out the Jobs section and fill out our online application. We are always hiring great people, so don't wait! Come in today!
Love looking good and social media-ing? Follow us online to keep up with our ever-changing trends and special promotions that are exclusive to our followers!
Recent Fashion News
- Tips for adding a bit of Parisian flair to your wardrobe
- Spring fashion find: skater skirts
- How to rock pleated skirts this spring
Posted On March 10, 2014
Posted On March 6, 2014
Posted On February 26, 2014